Witchfinder General

Zazz_Blammymatazz

New Metal Member
Jun 14, 2009
I need to learn how to play some witchfinder general songs, there are no tabs for them online and im not good enough to figure it out by ear. Witchfinder general is an 80's band (still around but without the original singer they are lame) They sound like a cross between Sabbath and Maiden. If you never heard of them you should look them up. So if you have tabs or can figure them out for me let me know.

Witchfinder General are so good! If you can't figure 'em out by ear then I recommend trying harder. Their songs really aren't that complicated. How long have you been playing guitar for?

Not long enough to figure them out, bout a month or two. I can't even tell if they use a different tuning. So if you can send me some tabs that would be rad. Most people start off learning boring songs, I want to start with Witchfinder. Also ever since I found out about them its been stuck in my head, listening isn't cuttin it anymore.

Sadly those are just the riffs i can figure those out by ear its the whole song i want to know solos and acoustic parts ive spent hours on google thats why now im asking guitarist