With Oden....release?

genaatloos said:
by the way.. de bonusdisc: is it a dvd with wacken 2004 (in that case it will be the same as on WOTN) or is it a cd with the live performance?
I think it will be the audio from wacken 2004.

why? the video of wacken is already on the dvd.. so most of the people wo would buy a limited edition already have it. Dont think many people will buy it then..

Maggot9 said:
isnt the 2004 Wacken on Wrath of....? arent they putting the 2005 wacken on the new album?
2004, that's what they wrote on their site.
I don't know if I will get the limited-edition. I got the DVD, and I don't think I will listen to the Live-CD at all (I will watch the DVD).
So unless the release-date of the "normal-edition" is much later ...

Did AA even play at Wacken 2005? Who gives a fuck what bonus stuff, its AMON FUCKING AMARTH!!!!!! It's all good, so shut the fuck up with your bitching about what bonus stuff comes with the cd, if you don't like it, don't fucking get it.

Come to Australia for fuck's sake AA.

In a smart promotional move, metalblade will release every DVD of the AA dvd set with cd's, limited edition serie, the "limited edition you wanted to have", and the "limited edition japanese version for america", the limited edition "USA we won't ever come back to your shore edition" as well ... a good way to have 10 dvd of all the samwe shows.