Without Fear slays

Are you complaining about the production on Once Sent? I will get on a plane to Salt Lake City and...go home, because to let you live in Utah would be worse than killing you.

Clean production =/= good production. The production on Once Sent is definitely perfect. Without Fear is one of their best songs. In conclusion, aside from the OP I respect all of you considerably less now.

Are you complaining about the production on Once Sent? I will get on a plane to Salt Lake City and...go home, because to let you live in Utah would be worse than killing you.

Best reply ever. I've been bitching about how much I hate this state all evening to a family member and this is the perfect hilarious post to sum up the night. Although, you are right, letting me live here truly is worse than killing me. Either way, ROFLMAO and I am now listening to Once Sent out of respect for your phenomenal post. :worship:lol:

Best reply ever. I've been bitching about how much I hate this state all evening to a family member and this is the perfect hilarious post to sum up the night. Although, you are right, letting me live here truly is worse than killing me. Either way, ROFLMAO and I am now listening to Once Sent out of respect for your phenomenal post. :worship:lol:

I live in Kansas it is not much better than Utah. But Damn. Owwwww.

Yes Without Fear is one of AA's best songs
:kickass:
OLD SCHOOL!
Actually, I like the Once Sent version over the Sorrow Throughout one because it has that beastly ride part in the intro (at least I think that's the ride, I'm not a drummer).

Far from. But content-wise it's still a good album.
Excuse me?

First off, it is by far their best album. Secondly, it is one of the few albums I one with which I have not a single complaint. Ride for Vengeance and Abandoned do not thrill me to the degree that the other songs do, but are still classic material. The production is absolutely perfect. The guitar tone is thick and heavy, yet with a hint of the raw buzzsaw black metal sound that makes the melodies that much more dark and awesome. Etc.
Just shut up and die, poser.

My my, don't we have our panties all up in a bunch. I'm just saying I prefer a cleaner production to the production say, pre-Versus. I pretty much have that with all my CD's. Most thrash-records pre-nineties which I own and sometimes listen to, I'm thinking 'Wow, if they only re-recorded that, it would sound so much more awesome.

Maybe you should take a time out to regain your composure after arguing with TheBear in the Heathen thread, aye?

Posted this before that tbh. I was joking.
Versus definitely has the rawest production of any of their full-lengths, by the way.
As far as production, thrash is usually better sounding slightly raw.