Wizard coming to the US (Chicago)!!! Ragnarokkr Fest 2012

Does anyone have a clue as to why Blabbermouth refuses to acknowledge this? I know everyone from promoters to fans to even the bands have tried to get them to put up the news but they won't do it. They recently put up a story about Virgin Steele and I commented on the lack of news about Ragnarokkr and Blabbermouth banned my damn account.

Does anyone have a clue as to why Blabbermouth refuses to acknowledge this? I know everyone from promoters to fans to even the bands have tried to get them to put up the news but they won't do it. They recently put up a story about Virgin Steele and I commented on the lack of news about Ragnarokkr and Blabbermouth banned my damn account.

What the foo!? :guh:

Sounds like it. Then again, I haven't seen much PR on any of the usual sites for this fest.

Me neither, which is kind of weird considering that it's Wizard's only US show.. plus you've got Brocas Helm, Virgin Steele.. I don't know what's up but it's weird. :/

I'm also willing to bet it's about $$$. Bori probably wants the Ragnarokkr guy to buy an ad on Bmouth, probably one of those annoying ones that expands to fill the whole screen when you enter the page.

I'm also willing to bet it's about $$$. Bori probably wants the Ragnarokkr guy to buy an ad on Bmouth, probably one of those annoying ones that expands to fill the whole screen when you enter the page.

Huh, I dunno. I remember how Blabbermouth did articles on Flight of the Valkyries, and I don't think that ads were purchased for that show. :/ Maybe things have changed, though.

maybe because there is nothing newsrelated like "Ozzy drank a coke" and what Sebastian Bach thinks about Lady Gaga in the topic. I have sent in a few things to them about this fest and the last one and they would not post it. The last fest only got one mention because Cage sent something in.

I'm still up in arms about this Blabbermouth thing. Like Diabolik implied they post such inane bullshit...why wouldn't they post stuff about a true metal fest in the States??

They post stuff about ProgPower and MDF and maybe even Rites of Darkness. WHAT THE FUCK GIVES?

You have the KIT DVD? I'm curious how the Pharaoh song turned out, because I've never seen it. From my perspective we played A LOT better in Chicago than we did in Germany, so you caught the better of the two shows.

Thanks for the kind words about Fool's Game, we're starting on the next disc early next year, and we've said we'd really like to play some shows in support of this one - so who knows!

You have the KIT DVD? I'm curious how the Pharaoh song turned out, because I've never seen it. From my perspective we played A LOT better in Chicago than we did in Germany, so you caught the better of the two shows.

Thanks for the kind words about Fool's Game, we're starting on the next disc early next year, and we've said we'd really like to play some shows in support of this one - so who knows!

The song that is on the DVD is great. Turned out really good....multiple camera and sound through the soundboard. The chicago show was top notch.

I look forward to the next Fool's Game disc....the first one was a pleasant surprise.....I listened to that thing for a long time. Lots of great songs.....people need to know about this band.