Wolverine anounced for Progpower UK III 2008!

losbjer

Stupid drummer
Hello all, I'm just informing you that we will be playing at the Progpower UK festival next year, Sat the 29th of March. The festival will be held at the Anson Rooms in Bristol, UK. Other bands confirmed are: VANDEN PLAS,
CIRCUS MAXIMUS, ANDROMEDA, THY MAJESTIE, SERENITY, POWER QUEST, DIABLO SWING ORCHESTRA. 3 more bands will be announced later on.
Hope to see you all there in front of the stage! ;)

Progpower UK homepage

Haha, I just found out about this and was on my way over to share my excitement! Can't believe you guys are playing there, I've been saying on their forums for a while now that they really needed to book you, so I'm very happy I'll finally get the chance to catch you guys live! Can't wait! There's usually signing sessions too, so hopefully there'll be the opportunity to say hi personally, too :D

You guys will rock, welcome back to the UK :headbang:

An hour it is! We'll hopefully be able to make the best of it... :)

It's nice to see suggestions on songs in that other thread that Bia started. It might lead to some new and fresh takes on our setlist.

It's cool to find out what particular songs people really like. We've always played what we have found to be the best songs but there's no guarantee our taste represents the taste of our audience so feel free to drop suggestions.

An hour it is! We'll hopefully be able to make the best of it... :)

It's nice to see suggestions on songs in that other thread that Bia started. It might lead to some new and fresh takes on our setlist.

It's cool to find out what particular songs people really like. We've always played what we have found to be the best songs but there's no guarantee our taste represents the taste of our audience so feel free to drop suggestions.

Haha, if you played just one song I'd be very happy, so an hour is just gonna be fantastic,no matter what you play! Gotta say it again, can't wait to see you guys, its gonna be amazing :)

Hmm....with Wolverine and Andromeda (2 of my very favorites right now) being there, it's quite tempting to possibly take my first trip outside of the US.

I'm now looking into booking a flight to get to this show! This is very exciting as it'll be my first time outside of the U.S....and to see Wolverine! I'm still trying to understand how the addresses work over there...so I can find out which hotels are closest/walking distance...and how I can enter them into mapquest or a site similar.

I'm now looking into booking a flight to get to this show! This is very exciting as it'll be my first time outside of the U.S....and to see Wolverine! I'm still trying to understand how the addresses work over there...so I can find out which hotels are closest/walking distance...and how I can enter them into mapquest or a site similar.

Check out the forums and website information on the PPUK website - hotel information gets put up and discussed a fair bit arround there, and the forumers are a very friendly bunch, so if you have any quuestions about hotels or whatever then I'm sure they will have plenty of advice :)

Everyone that are planning to go to PP UK and see Wolverine play live should hold your horses for just a little while. We'll let you know more details in a few days.

Sorry I can't be more specific at this time but I need to sort out some details in this matter before I let you all in on what's happening.

I'll get back to you soon!