WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM, black folk metal in vein of Weakling..

I really am starting to love this band, and I still dont own Diadem yet! I think I'll order it from Vendulus now, it definitely warrants a purchase.

The logical thing would be for some disaffected youth from the local Indian nation to start a black metal band and burn my house down.

:lol: Interesting interview.

I think I've asked before I'm too lazy to look so I'll ask again: If I own the two demo's should I really bother with the full length?

Thanatopsis123 said:
If I own the two demo's should I really bother with the full length?

Musically, perhaps it's not world's apart and indeed 2 of the 3 songs are the same, BUT the inclusion of Jamie Myers really does add another dimension to the atmosphere, plus the packaging is simple/cool.

And yeah, buy it to support the band and label because it's well deserved.

this stuff isn't too bad. needs further listens..

mrtbot.gif

Erik said:
This is kind of an interesting viewpoint

indeed
but he goes on to suggest that if music was really kept within small circles that he wouldn't have heard burzum or darkthrone
so its an interesting catch 22

one I can relate to as well
for one thing I fucking hate bar codes both asthetically and as the symbolic labelling of art as comodity

also the whoring/lessening of thier art by touring / playing live etc

its a good interview

1st listen = this shit is horrible... the RC guys have no taste.

2nd listen = ehh... nothing I could see myself listening to consistently

3rd listen = wow... this is pretty bad ass.

You fuckers are corrupting me.:kickass:

Zod

i did. should be here this week along with the new moonsorrow that im only sorta looking forward to.

less hype on this one than verisakeet, not that i care, because the hype for verisakeet was mistaken. :D