WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

Rocksane said:
I took them with a kodak that we put in the garbage after lol The pics are cheapo, we only see the singer. I will search them in my whorehouse...

ok ok,I think I used kodak at a God Dethroned show once,it wasn't that bad,but now I like digital camera over anything else

too bad I dont have a pic but.. my god I met the hottest little bass guitarist last night!!! There was a battle of the bands on at this local bar we go to, I was walking past the stage and spotted him up there doing his thang and was instantly in lust :lol: shoulder length black hair, one of those little beards that just frame the jawline.. pretty wicked player too, he is quite a showman.. later on after it was all finished he walked past me so i had to comment on how bloody hot I thought he was, so he sat down and had a convo with me and gave me his number.. the best thing.. he doesnt even think he is hot and seemed quite shocked that I thought so :lol: - ah.. t'is the life..

SilentRealm said:
too bad I dont have a pic but.. my god I met the hottest little bass guitarist last night!!! There was a battle of the bands on at this local bar we go to, I was walking past the stage and spotted him up there doing his thang and was instantly in lust :lol: shoulder length black hair, one of those little beards that just frame the jawline.. pretty wicked player too, he is quite a showman.. later on after it was all finished he walked past me so i had to comment on how bloody hot I thought he was, so he sat down and had a convo with me and gave me his number.. the best thing.. he doesnt even think he is hot and seemed quite shocked that I thought so :lol: - ah.. t'is the life..
Was this at the Uni bar.

Draznog

00069.gif