1318807955_l.jpg

Nature + Sexy Man = Awesome

1106817697_l.jpg

1171192963_l.jpg

1171190137_l.jpg

1161094908_l.jpg

1106840106_l.jpg

:D
Cute too, but... I don't know, a bit disquieting... hmm, call me stupid, eheh.

^Nooo, I can't call you stupid because I like you too much, but rethink about your opinion, trust me, the viking god is so hawt that you can be burnt just looking at him!:lol:

^Nooo, I can't call you stupid because I like you too much, but rethink about your opinion, trust me, the viking god is so hawt that you can be burnt just looking at him!:lol:

Thank you, darling... :) but.. I don't know, that's not my kind... it scares me... :(

Instead the first pic I quoted... well, he looks more reassuring.. ;)

LOL :D

One of my Myspace friends have this sexy beast in her friends so I clicked on it and was like :OMG: I MUST SHARE THESE PICS IN THIS THREAD!

@Eli.. Yes, we are not used to see almost naked pics of guys in these situations but..well, he has a nice body. I prefer the ones in color and those with the skull, they are cute.

Leandro, you killed a snake :(?

it's always worth a try! :) I'm happy tonight, tomorrow I'll go back to Turin and maybe I'll got the chance to see that gorgeous guy that I'm dating, you know, the one that looks like Oloferne in the Caravaggio painting... I'll post a pic of him as soon as I got one! :lol:

@ Rocksane: post his name, I wanna see his page on myspace! :D

@Eli.. Yes, we are not used to see almost naked pics of guys in these situations but..well, he has a nice body. I prefer the ones in color and those with the skull, they are cute.
But I totally agree: he's a damn handsome guy!! :oops:
It's just that it's a kind of beauty that... I don't know, it disquiets me a bit.... it's just this... :)

it's always worth a try! :) I'm happy tonight, tomorrow I'll go back to Turin and maybe I'll got the chance to see that gorgeous guy that I'm dating, you know, the one that looks like Oloferne in the Caravaggio painting... I'll post a pic of him as soon as I got one! :lol:
Nah, I don't believe in love.

About you, instead.... Yeah, I remember of him... :heh: (btw, has he seen that painting? :D ...:p)...
I'm glad for you, I hope that you'll see him as soon as possible.

@Eli:I don't believe in love either, is highly overrated imo... but falling in love with details is cute, and I do it at least once a month! :lol: That avoid you to get burnt by love! Bad grammar structure, shame on me! :lol:

what are you gals talkin about? anyways Roxy the guy you posted.. is hot!!!
good now we want more.

Reactions: Undefined