WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

bartender.jpg

maybe you don't agree, but rrrrrrrrr :p

edit: yes, he's a bartender :lol:

couldn't resist :p

┼Victim of the Night┼;5821372 said:
Haha, yes! :)

But why, maybe once you said you didn't like greek people, Nikkie? (dunno, it seemed to me I read something similar a lot of time ago...)

haha,I think I remember it. Not all Greeks,but most of the Greeks I've known all my life,they gossip all the time,and it's mostly about my family. There's alot of scandal,so we shall say, going on with my family now,and it's become the talk of the town. But they all gossip about this, about that, and what I'm doing, who I'm with, if I'm seen with a guy,everyone knows it,and thinks I'm fucking him for no reason. hahaa,it's crazy:)

haha,I think I remember it. Not all Greeks,but most of the Greeks I've known all my life,they gossip all the time,and it's mostly about my family. There's alot of scandal,so we shall say, going on with my family now,and it's become the talk of the town. But they all gossip about this, about that, and what I'm doing, who I'm with, if I'm seen with a guy,everyone knows it,and thinks I'm fucking him for no reason. hahaa,it's crazy:)

Ah, I see.... it's very annoying when other people can't think to their own business, cause worried to mind about our private things.... :(
But we don't give them any credit, right? :)
Well, the saddest is that persons like those are everywhere, so we'll always have to face with that kind of people!
But maybe one day they'll learn to respect you more, let's hope! :)