WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

Well, I don't "know" you too, to be honest... but sometimes it happens that I find sweet some words said by someone in a certain manner and in some moments.
It happened with you before... that's it. :)

Yes pics are always needed and :D i think Ur both sweet :lol: even thoue i dont Know either of U all that well :Spin: AAAND Yup the guy that hatecrewchick posted that was qwoted up thsi page is great adorible lookin man that wouldnt mind seeing "in oerson: :D :lol: :oops:

you see, Nikki and i are good buddies. in fact, we met through bitching about fanboys who dress up as Alexi at shows. well, anyway, she likes to tease, because she thinks she's cool or something. i think she forgets that drummers have rhythm. :) instead she goes for the badass bassist. hahahah

oh, and she's just bitter cause from what i understand, Jaska snuck a feel before Henkka did. hahahahaha

:oops: :lol:

he isn't that bad...anyway... my opinion didn't change... here are the perfect guys that i like:

tuomas.jpg
:oops: More pics of him.. please?

you see, Nikki and i are good buddies. in fact, we met through bitching about fanboys who dress up as Alexi at shows. well, anyway, she likes to tease, because she thinks she's cool or something. i think she forgets that drummers have rhythm. :) instead she goes for the badass bassist. hahahah

oh, and she's just bitter cause from what i understand, Jaska snuck a feel before Henkka did. hahahahaha

:oops: :lol:

:lol: you're awesome:oops: