WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

i may be wrong, but johnny depp is one of the hottest guy ever!

Johnny-Depp-Biography-5.jpg

trust me, your not even close to being wrong. i agree with you X100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Excuse me Girls, but I did not want to create a new thread and besides that I have already done too many. I here to request their opinion in order to mix the suit and the tie :p with a shirt .

saco.jpg

Excuse me Girls, but I did not want to create a new thread and besides that I have already done too many. I here to request their opinion in order to mix the suit and the tie :p with a shirt .

saco.jpg

Definitely not a striped one. And not white, the suit is already too formal. Try a light blue one, but the blue must be really light, almost only a shadow.

Ewwwww, sorry Nikkie, but Janne's brother is fucking ugly. Older siblings are hotter.

You think older siblings are hotter, eh?

Exhibit A) Jaska, the younger sibling, is more attractive than Jussi, imo
Exhibit B) Anna is the elder Laiho sibling.

Do you think Anna is hotter than Alexi? Bypass the argument that we don't know what she look like now (correct me if this is otherwise, though it doesn't matter), it's a matter of your devout beliefs in that Alexi is the perfect man and is hotter to the infinite exponent than any other guy you mention as being attractive. Regardless of our lack of images and knowledge to support Anna's inevitable beauty (being the older sibling) and your fairly consistent bouts of declarations of Alexi's undying godly hottness......

your statement above tells us there is at least one individual hotter than Alexi. His big sister.

:p

hehe I couldn't resist.

^Naah, don't worry, the pics are ok... better than nothing, eheh!! Thanks for posting these ones, sis!! :)

(ps: but... Teemu is Teemu!!! :oops: ...:saint:)