WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

nah, I just looked like very quick and notice that he looked a me... but I see well in other angles so even if I was not looking at him in the eyes, I knew that he was looking at me.. anyway...

haha ok, well they have to look somewhere
I'm always (well, most of the time) standing at the first row. then it happens a lot because the first row they can see the best.
I like staring at bandmembers :lol: it's annoying haha

^:lol:Ingrid :lol:
I would've pulled down his skirt-pants-thingy, accidentally of course :D

i was in the front row at the evergrey-concert in november, and Tom (the singer) posed because he saw me taking a picture with my cellphone, but i shivered so my picture's a floo :(:p
Meh, he still looked at me :lol: and he remembered me the next day :lol:

yeah saturday the singer of Die Apokalyptischen Reiter jumped of the stage and stood on the fence. it was like his ass in my face :erk: I tried to pull his pants down, but he had a belt
it was kinda funny though :p

I'm always (well, most of the time) standing at the first row. then it happens a lot because the first row they can see the best.

:lol: that always happens, and most of the time, the stage is up high, so I always catch them looking down my shirt:erk:

:lol: Why do you girls find it strange if a singer looked back at you? Hell, i wouldn't ... :rolleyes:

I agree! I really like doing that:devil: