WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

LOL, OMg, he's the hottest guy in the world TO ME! When i first saw him, i thought he was only ok looking. But the more and more i got to know him, he became hotter and hotter and hotter. Now i can't stand his hotness and his guitaring steals my heart. Last year, the day before my b-day he played me a part of a song. Anywayz, here's my hero:

TOOMMMISSwithcradddle.jpg

TomplayinMaiden.jpg

BestpicofTommy.jpg

:D We're buddies now. p.s. They all signed my leather jacket!

dAMn! looks like ya'll had a blast! he's hot, but needs to put down the pinky while drinking :lol: shannon--dig your hair girl and nikki's bunny ears!:headbang::lol:

ohh! @ leena.....i dig the pic of your man with the maiden shirt playing! anyways, glad you're in love with a man that you can actually see on a daily basis! p.s. he's got some seriously long fingers.

LOL, OMg, he's the hottest guy in the world TO ME! When i first saw him, i thought he was only ok looking. But the more and more i got to know him, he became hotter and hotter and hotter. Now i can't stand his hotness and his guitaring steals my heart. Last year, the day before my b-day he played me a part of a song. Anywayz, here's my hero:

TomplayinMaiden.jpg

BestpicofTommy.jpg

poor chinese guy :(

TomplayinMaiden.jpg

BestpicofTommy.jpg

i'm glad you found someone you really like, leena :)
i hope it works out for you

I hate Martin Lopez :lol: No i don't.. but he's just not my type

More pics of Jens and Henriksson!!!!:kickass:

@Leena, I'm happy for you, and i'm glad that he treats you well :)

Why is this pic photoshoped?
Let me rephrase the question, what is that guy doing to your man?

i see wut you mean... but the possition he is in, would imply her man raping the anonymous one...
and i think there's only 1 Anonymous here... ZOMG

:lol: Okay then, her man's buttraping the poor dude! Or the other way around IDK! It's just an awkward position