WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

Some very nice Perttu pictures

Jk20050415_000105.jpg

Jk20050415_003012.jpg

perttu.JPG

:OMG: Well this just became my favourite thread

And Viggo. What a man. He looks sooooo hot as Aragorn (yes, Im a Tolkien freak and love Aragorn, in books and movies) I dont understand those who dont like him [/fangirl]

Same here. I mean, what's not to like in him?

@Perttu, errr no. :erk:

Ladies, I need your input. Do any of you know the secret to NOT scaring off boys upon second impression? This is my major fail department.

I'm good with face-to-face first impressions, but when it comes to the follow-up email, which the other party requests, it seems I'm great at scaring them off. Usually I pick up the conversation where it left off, especially if the other person asked a question I couldn't answer at the time.

I think maybe my strong personality kills...

Nikki!! What made you and Phil stick to me like malakas after we first met?! How did I not scare you off??? Ugh... dear lord I think I may need Phil's input :lol:

^you say that he looks gay?

and what does dani filth look like? a dwarf?
No offence, btw! :D

That would be putting it mildly...

Oh, and plenty of offence! To Filth, of course. He's a cunt.

Sometimes I'm grateful I don't own a camera.

[honesty] The guy is probably not scared of you, just nervous or something else. He probably isn't turned off to you unless you said you are into some domination sex fetish or something. Unless he seems totally uninterested in you, then maybe he could care less [/honesty]

Thanks. Well, I didn't give him any dirty info that would definitely scare him off. I guess he's nervous or somethin... and he seemed really interested in what I was saying to him in person. He asked a lot of questions rather than "urrr I gotta go now...". If all else fails and he wimps out I'll email him brother or sister-in-law. They might give me the down-low. Hahah

I'm good with face-to-face first impressions, but when it comes to the follow-up email, which the other party requests, it seems I'm great at scaring them off. Usually I pick up the conversation where it left off, especially if the other person asked a question I couldn't answer at the time.

I think maybe my strong personality kills...

Nikki!! What made you and Phil stick to me like malakas after we first met?! How did I not scare you off??? Ugh... dear lord I think I may need Phil's input :lol:

BECAUSE PHIL IS JOE PESCI RE-INCARNATED AND IM GONNA BREAK 1000 POSTS TONIGHT IF IT KILLS ME