WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

Average for my race and as I have darker hair than my avatar it shows up more, but I don't care as it has never put anyone off! I think it is possible to be too hairy, but that is no worse than being too non-hairy.

i have absolutely no problem with hairy people,i actually don't even notice those kinda things unless someone points them out...but if a guy is hairy as an ape,i notice it and it really doesn't turn me on...

post your pic norsemaiden,don't be such a baby :D

If men want women to remove their bodyhair then it's inevitable the same will end up being asked of men What parts have I got to post a picture of? By the way I don't know how to post pictures - or even how to use quotes!

aleta said:
i have absolutely no problem with hairy people,i actually don't even notice those kinda things unless someone points them out...but if a guy is hairy as an ape,i notice it and it really doesn't turn me on...

post your pic norsemaiden,don't be such a baby :D

We're not talking hairy as an ape, just regular chest hair as compared to those baldchested dudes that actually look weird to me.

It's like Alexi looks like a little kid now with no chest hair, wouldn't you as a girl prefer him with chest hair?