WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

Natalie portman still look gorgeous when she shaved her head for V is for Vendetta. In my own lifetime i have only ever met one girl who looked hot with real short hair. I think its a difficult look to pull off, but some people just can and it makes them endlessly hot, to me anyways.

Finally someone who sees it my way.

But still. 'Derek' is almost as gay a name as Gavin, since you can mistype Gavin and making it end up as Gayvin. :p

Final_Product said:
Natalie portman still look gorgeous when she shaved her head for V is for Vendetta. In my own lifetime i have only ever met one girl who looked hot with real short hair. I think its a difficult look to pull off, but some people just can and it makes them endlessly hot, to me anyways.

well, ive shaved my head for 6 years or something. it suited me somehow:D i had naturally blonde hair and hated it but my mom didnt let me to dye it in any color so i shaved it. People claimed that my eyes looked bigger and stuff lol. Then my mom got bored of me being bald and let me dye my hair.

I think some girls can really pull it off, and the eyes thing i can identify with. Ms Portman never had more beautiful eyes than when she shaved her hair.

capt.sge.pwo73.160505193509.photo02.photo.default-272x376.jpg

or
natalie_portman.jpg

i think i like her better with long hair...

@Turbo: he IS cute, Brandon Boyd, jummy... I can't seem to post this image, but you can google 'm or something his name is Jyrki 69, the leadsinger of the 69 Eyes...

hatecrewchick said:
But this is the women's thread so...bring on the hot men!

brandonboydhot.jpg

250px-Brandon_boyd_incubus.jpg

guessing the hottest pirate so far i've seen

brandon_boyd_99.jpg

Aye, Ass-Pirate.

He sails his ship and sends his semen to pillage Poo Bay, a tight fit location for a ship located just off Rectal Cove.

i posted one before of jyrki 69eyes singer, but you guys are pretty new:D

and @ gavin: you just can't handle the fact he's a hotter pirate than you'll ever be!!