WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

chuckschuldiner.jpg

follow the reaper said:
That guy in the huge picture has a funny looking nose. He should get that fixed.

i agree with zsuzsa, extraordinary noses on men ROCK and make them real characters! plastic surgery sucks and is for americans and other narrow-minded people without personality :rolleyes:. what's the use of everybody looking the same ? fuckin boring it would be.

Sister Of Sorrow said:
i agree with zsuzsa, extraordinary noses on men ROCK and make them real characters! plastic surgery sucks and is for americans and other narrow-minded people without personality :rolleyes:. what's the use of everybody looking the same ? fuckin boring it would be.

Plastic surgery does suck and I wonder if I am one of the few Americans that dosen't support it. It's everywhere... I would have to agree on the "what's the use of everybody looking the same?" I support all body types because I feel that is what makes the world go around.

oceanqueen44 said:
Plastic surgery does suck and I wonder if I am one of the few Americans that dosen't support it. It's everywhere... I would have to agree on the "what's the use of everybody looking the same?" I support all body types because I feel that is what makes the world go around.

true. nice attitude :)

Fenrir13 said:
yeah, those muscleheads aren't really my type either :p

Sister Of Sorrow said:

Well, that's me screwed then, since I have huge muscles and a perfect symmetrical nose.
Now I have to go to the pub every night, get fucking pished on beer, develop a nice beerbelly, and get into barfights EVERY night.
Damn.

i did't say i needed a massive beergut. :p I mean, good builds a nice of course, but i mean, those uber-Manowared oiled guys. No sir, i don't like it.

And yeah, if men looked the same, what fun would it be. I like all kinds of guys. But i just have a soft spot for the piercings, tattoos and skirts. :D

Sorry i'm not pierced or tattooed.
I was never allowed living at home. Geesh, gimme a goddamn break here!!!

And I still think I look too good to even be alive.

Strange as it may seem, I never responded to that :lol:

But i thought it was a rhetorical situation, no need for an explicit answer from me anyway :p

@ Lars: it's not a monotheistic religion. I and Ralf are your co-gods