WOMAN!: if there's 1 for the men, there's gotta be 1 for women

nude_celebrities.html

I know, it's a she, but since I'm almost in love with Katherine Moenning from The L word I'm adding her here. She puts most guys behind herself in hotness.

aleta said:
hm...narrow-minded people...make me sick...
the guy looks great and you give me this rasist bullshit?!

It's narrow mindedness if you judge certain group of ppl or nationalities by having experience only of one.
I myself have met one or maximum two decent, hard working gypsies out of 100. Sorry to burst your pink bubble of idealism. You live in Croatia, you should know better (or maybe they are just a Hungarian disease? nah, can't be..)

Btw, I didn't say anything about his looks, which is not my type, but not bad.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
It's narrow mindedness if you judge certain group of ppl or nationalities by having experience only of one.
I myself have met one or maximum two decent, hard working gypsies out of 100. Sorry to burst your pink bubble of idealism. You live in Croatia, you should know better (or maybe they are just a Hungarian disease? nah, can't be..)

Btw, I didn't say anything about his looks, which is not my type, but not bad.

Are they so bad that you have to count how many you've met after you've met them, in case someone is missing? :p

i don't think every man in the world would be the same in every country,society raises people and they mostly turn out the way they are by the way the people around them treat them.
it's not different here in croatia but there are more than a few exceptions which i myself met.
you obviously haven't met enough people to see that there are more bad people that belong to the majority in one state or country than in minorities...

aleta said:
hm...narrow-minded people...make me sick...
the guy looks great and you give me this rasist bullshit?!
When one person refers to a specific ethical group, he/she is obviously not referring to the individual members but to their society as a whole. There might be a few honest and hard working gypsies who don't deserve to be treated as such but they are the exception to the rule. Their society is quite deservingly known for its criminal lifestyle, just like Americans are known for their closed mind. There are Americans here in this board who obviously don't fall into this category, but just ask Bodomite what he thinks of Americans. Hell, just ask me what I think if Portuguese people. I was born in Portugal and I'll be the first to say that the typical Portuguese person makes me sick.

Dude Americans PISS ME THE FUCK OFF
Im american and dood omg
This country is full of some of the most racist, closed minded, and arrogant bastards i have ever known!!!!
and dont get me started with the busch admin i wont shut up then!
But I agree with Joao 100% man as in America the majority of the people here are idiots not so much in the youths but in the olders generations 30 years old and up.

Hylian said:
When one person refers to a specific ethical group, he/she is obviously not referring to the individual members but to their society as a whole. There might be a few honest and hard working gypsies who don't deserve to be treated as such but they are the exception to the rule. Their society is quite deservingly known for its criminal lifestyle, just like Americans are known for their closed mind. There are Americans here in this board who obviously don't fall into this category, but just ask Bodomite what he thinks of Americans. Hell, just ask me what I think if Portuguese people. I was born in Portugal and I'll be the first to say that the typical Portuguese person makes me sick.

Thank you for saving me the trouble of typing that myself.

@aleta: Gypsies are look down upon everywhere in the world for a reason. Yes, there are exceptions to the rule, but they are still exceptions and while it's sad, it's not racist or narrow minded in any way. Pure facts.
Chances have been given, child support have been given, houses have been given, but instead of schooling, they theach their kids to steal, lie, cheat and even kill if it's necessary. None of these things have been 'forced upon them by the society' as you say. Why won't the immigrant chinese do such things? Go around in gangs and stab old ladies, steal their money? They have as low standard of living as the gypsies, but you know what do they do differently? For them, hard work is not smelly.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Thank you for saving me the trouble of typing that myself.

@aleta: Gypsies are look down upon everywhere in the world for a reason. Yes, there are exceptions to the rule, but they are still exceptions and while it's sad, it's not racist or narrow minded in any way. Pure facts.
Chances have been given, child support have been given, houses have been given, but instead of schooling, they theach their kids to steal, lie, cheat and even kill if it's necessary. None of these things have been 'forced upon them by the society' as you say. Why won't the immigrant chinese do such things? Go around in gangs and stab old ladies, steal their money? They have as low standard of living as the gypsies, but you know what do they do differently? For them, hard work is not smelly.
I coudn't agree more, gypsies are like a plague.