Woo!

Splintered Vision

REAGAN SMASH!
Nov 23, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
I just got Orchid and Morningrise on vinyl :D :Spin:
And my girlfriend is either getting me BWP or MAYH pretty soon. So you can probably tell im a very happy boy.

But whats with the tracklist of Orchid being different on the vinyl?

I got them from JB Hi-Fi on Bourke St, but im afraid i got the last ones at that store. I know that there is Orchid at HMV also on Bourke St.

biggsy said:
i refuse to buy off the internet: bad experiences.

Im actually buying a GR vinyl off the internet :dopey: Hope i dont get fucked around :loco:

biggsy said:
ahhh! where'd you get them? i've been looking around melbourne for them but no luck. i refuse to buy off the internet: bad experiences. im happy for you!
Dude, don't refuse to buy off the internet. You get much better prices than getting raped in a store...for example, I got Still Life new for 11 bucks American on Amazon including shipping and handling. Find me a store that sells Opeth albums for that price.

Hey... you don't plan on actually playing them, do you? I heard the production sucks because the band were the only ones that cared about vinyl. The damn company just sort of took the easy way. Anyway, it is awesome to have those I wish did!

The tracklist just doesn't have Into The Frost Of Winter, that's all. You can see it on the website, you know. It's vinyl. It's old. It's different. That's what's with it.

Jude said:
Dude, don't refuse to buy off the internet. You get much better prices than getting raped in a store...for example, I got Still Life new for 11 bucks American on Amazon including shipping and handling. Find me a store that sells Opeth albums for that price.

yeah i guess. i got fucked around on ebay (bought 8 cds for 90 bucks and the bastard never sent them:yell: ). i guess buying off a scure site would ok... still makes me shiver in my seat thougho_O

Yeah, I've been meaning to pick up GR and MAYH. Hopefully there'll be a signing at Utopia, so I'll take those along.