WOODS' March Winter Merch Blowout! Whoodies and Longsleeves!

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
Here they go! The last of the WOODS Winter Merch for March!

Whoodies and 'Fitted' / 'Stitched' Longsleeves!

DSCF0705.jpg

DSCF0708.jpg

DSCF0719.jpg

DSCF0722.jpg

Whoodies (Sizes: S, M, L, XL), save $10...now $35, shipping included!
Longsleeves (Sizes: S, M, L, XL) save $10...now $25, shipping included!

THE DEAL: Or get both for $50, shipping included! Maybe split an order with a grim-friend, etc... :)

Send paypal to: [B]woodsofypres@hotmail.com[/B]

Or well hidden cash, check or money order to:

David Gold - \w/
44 Poplar Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
P6B 2W7 CANADA

If you want a WOODS whoodie or a long sleeve, this is your last chance for a while. This is the last of the winter merch and everything must go!

Thanks for your support! :kickass:

DG - \w/

Hey David, I want "THE DEAL: Or get both for $50, shipping included!". I wasn't able to buy any of this stuff when it first came out due to lack of funds but I'm in a position to get THE DEAL now! Can you put aside a large Whoodie & LS for me? I'll send you the cash on the 15th.

As cold as Black Metal can be, those look pretty damn cozy. I'll get one Whoodie and one LS if you still have them, the $50 combo. The Whoodie/LS in the pictures look like my fit, what size are they?

Cool! I'm happy to get you hooked up! btw - The ones you see are Mediums.

See you in the mail?

Thanks!

DG - w/ :kickass:

Yes sir, I shall hide $50 in an envelope and mail it Monday, unless you want me to just drop it off in your mailbox, your call. Thanks!

Today is March 15: Two more weeks left for this deal!

Whoodies for $35
Longsleeves for $25

Or BOTH for $50, shipping included to anywhere!

Most sizes in either style still in stock. FYI - This is the last time we'll be getting either Whoodies or Longsleeves printed for probably a LONG time, so get 'em now!

Thanks!

DG - \w/

...or, if you're already enjoying Spring and want some GREEN album merch, check this out: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...n-album-exclusive-bleeding-heart-t-shirt.html

Done! No prab. Thanks man, see you in the mail!

DG - w/

David: I got it today thanks! Wore it right away to the grocery store to help ward of the chill, haha.

If I get one more Woods shirt I could wear a different one for every day of the week! :lol: Definitely the band I've supported the most.

As an aside, did you get the messages I sent you on Facebook?

You have less than two days full of "last minutes" to put a last minute order in for a WOODS Whoodie and/or Longsleeve. I have just a few left in each size. Offer ends on April 1st, then I bury the last remaining items in an underground time capsule for future ebay puposes.

Thanks!

DG - \w/ :kickass: