Worcester, MA Show 8/9/07

I'm glad I went, as it was a cool experience... And because it was so loud, all of the sound ran together a bit, so to speak, and lost a lot of the subtlety I enjoy so much when listening through headphones or on a stereo.

Welcome to the world of LIVE METAL:headbang: :cry:

I was at that show. Dead center against the barrier too. But, just before symphony x came on, I had to puke so I went to the bathroom. Some fat asshole took my spot and refused to give it back, while everyone else let me get up so I could be somewhat back to where I was but that douchebag wouldnt budge. Then these puerto rican guys helped me get room. The fat dude was playing the drum beats the whole damn time and was practically playing them on me. I dont think I have ever hated anyone more than him hahahaha

The sound was horrible too. The EoE guitarist had his sound too low during his solos. Same with Michael Penilla's solos. You couldnt hear em. Then I wasnt able to hear properly until sunday night. Then that one guy came out on stage before Sym X and did the sound check and showed no emotion at all haha. My friend yells "I want your body" and the guy just looked at him hahaha.

Anyone got any photos?

OK I just realized why my experience may have been better than you all... I wear Etymotics to every single concert. The mix was great, as was the volume with them in. I dont know how anyone can see a show without them!

I was at this show, and the sound was horrid. I tried from 2 spots, and decided to leave without even watching the encore.

Last show I see at the Palladium.

As for the mentioning of the idiots on the floor. I was about 10 seconds away from grabbing the dude in the white tank top on the floor running into everyone, and leveling him. I actually jumped down from where I was above to the floor, when Greg/Evil who I went with grabbed my shoulder and ask that I stay rational and not do something stupid.

My God the security dude with the big afro hair is the ultimate pussy. He watched this dude hitting ppl left and right and didnt do shit about it.

Fuck that place.