Wordle (and variants) Thread

If you got it flaunt it? :p I bet no country’s friend would post about his version of it too. Just the truth of my experience with this game. Played it for 5 minutes “brain: I could make this” “also brain: prove it then”, 5-8 hours later the game was made. Honestly not too hard to make, but I added relational databases so users could rate the puzzles and upload their own for others to rate. Decided I didn’t want to bother to try getting it hosted somewhere, and my wordl journey was complete

if you'd jumped on it early and thought up a fun variant you could've probably made a bomb out of it lol

that’s the tricky part, and hosting it which costs money in some way or another. I have thought up a tricky variant of it, which is also more difficult to make. I’m currently learning more about programming animations in some free time before attempting it

The bastard Wordle #320 ended my streak at 111. Guess I was playing too casually when I should've been doing a complete brainstorm at each step! At least I've still got Lewdle going, 58 now. My other max streaks are only 21 on Quordle and 19 on Dordle.

The bastard Wordle #320 ended my streak at 111.

lol i got that in 2, if in doubt always assume it’s some bullshit american word

i currently have an active streak of 7 for worldle which is my best ever. been playing globle too which is good fun, my 10 average is a bit shit though. annoyingly failed framed today due to picking every similar film but not the correct one. got heardle in 1, i always get the
90s tunes
and nothing more recent.

@no country
great controversy and outrage in the wordle community today as the original word
FETUS
had to be changed to
shine
after an uproar about the disgusting insensitivity of the new york times. i for one have still barely recovered from this violation.

I'm still up in arms about 'homer'. Not a fucking word and was my first fail ever.

PS I sure hope you aced Framed yesterday.

great controversy and outrage in the wordle community today as the original word
FETUS
had to be changed to
shine
after an uproar about the disgusting insensitivity of the new york times. i for one have still barely recovered from this violation.
Apparently they just changed it in advance as best as they could due to wanting Wordle to be detached from the news or something? My timezone is way ahead so it's yesterday's word for me and I'd already forgotten what it was. I played soon after midnight and got the more boring word.

firefox_VxFyTYIGMm.png

Weird how many distinctive drum intros Maiden has, now that I think about it... Run to the HIlls, Eagles Dare, Gangland, Running Free, Paschendale... Probably others I'm not thinking of.

Last edited:
lewdle69.png

eggplant-acegif-63.gif

i’ve got metalheardle every time so far except the danzig one, but that’s because i typed in danzig and nothing fucking came up, so that’s some bullshit.