Wordle (and variants) Thread

I keep forgetting to do my metalheardle :/ I tried today and failed miserably, had never heard the song.

Got my first 1 in framed today.

my wordle streak ends at 137 due to recklessly easy moding what was clearly a hard mode one. tbh the last three have been the hardest in months though, they've amped it up.

i did get metalheardle in 1 solely based on the sound of the instrument though without being particularly familiar with the song, pretty proud of that one.

I pretty much quit these games and I don't miss them. I had to use a UK VPN to play that metalheardle as it's using Soundcloud and the track is region restricted. No wonder it occasionally only has silence on the first guess and dumb shit like that. I only got it in 5 by typing different letters and picking certain bands that came up.

I love wordle, can play it all day long. My friend and I always compete who has the best score. Sometimes I cheat a little (this website https://word-finder.com/words-that-start-with/q/ helps me a lot). But to be honest, it happens rarely. You can look for hints on that website when stuck and can't find the right word.

Last edited:
Somehow got today's framed in 1 even though I've never seen a single scene from the movie lol