World Cup

C'monnnnn Ghana, my wee underdogs. I quite like the US team as well so I'm happy either way, but there is a real place for Ghana in my heart.

As for tomorrow, I love the German's & I think they have quite a strong squad, so I'd quite like them to win. But if the English manage to pull it off, good on them.

C'monnnnn Ghana, my wee underdogs. I quite like the US team as well so I'm happy either way, but there is a real place for Ghana in my heart.

As for tomorrow, I love the German's & I think they have quite a strong squad, so I'd quite like them to win. But if the English manage to pull it off, good on them.

Ghana's a bunch of punks. :lol:
All their players got hit by nothing and collapsed on the ground. One guy layed on the ground for like 15 seconds until the ref was like "GET UP" and he stood up and kept playing. Then there was that one guy who was "injured" carried off-field on a strecther, got to the sidelines and WALKED ACROSS THE FIELD back to the bench. I hate this form of tactics....

I'm frustrated now. :lol:

Ghana fully deserved that win if I'm honest, they may not have had the strongest defence in the 2nd half, but they worked for it in extra time & you can tell. Spain are the worst for cheating & time wasting, it is ridiculous.

Ghana vs Uruguay will prove to be interesting, I'm betting 2-0 Uruguay purely on the basis of their defence.

Roll on tomorrow.

Well, That WAS pretty embarrassing for England. I still cant believe that they spend so much money on this World Cup shit and they dont even have the technology to know if it was really a goal or not. Now, THAT is even more embarrassing.
Anyway, I dont think that goal would have made a difference, The defense was weak. I bet Spain gets kicked out too, Portugal are strong. We'll see what happens.
Still, I dont want Germany or Brazil to win the trophy, far too normal and mundane.

Well, That WAS pretty embarrassing for England. I still cant believe that they spend so much money on this World Cup shit and they dont even have the technology to know if it was really a goal or not. Now, THAT is even more embarrassing.
Anyway, I dont think that goal would have made a difference, The defense was weak. I bet Spain gets kicked out too, Portugal are strong. We'll see what happens.
Still, I dont want Germany or Brazil to win the trophy, far too normal and mundane.

The English defence was poor, their attacks weren't pushing far enough forward to many any form of impact either, after the 1st Germany goal they seemed to lose hope. Yes they got fucked over with that 2nd goal but they could have came back determined to blast some goals in, but no, they made no extra effort - despite the fact the German defence was JUST as sloppy.

The disallowed goal is in no way responsible for England losing. Plain & simple. They were out played, Germany were simply a stronger side.

+I'd like to see Mexico or Uruguay do well, but we shall see how things play out.

i dont like football and dont watch it... but i lold at people saying the ref cheated them out of it...

well...

1 + 1 = 2... so the score was still 4 - 2... so still loss??? LEARNHOW2MATHSGUIZE....

Yeah that one goal may have clearly bounced over the line, but so did those 4 German goals. So aye, nae doing yourself any favours by moaning England haha.

I'd like to see U-r-gaaaaay or Japan do well since my Mexican's got punted out & I fear Uruguay are gon rape Ghana's chances.

If England REALLY wanted to win they would have entered the second half more hungry then wolves for a goal. Instead, 2-0 Germany in the second

another thing i keep hearing peoplesay is, ahhh after half time they was the losing team so theyd be down and play worse.... FUCK OFF... LOOK AT THEIR PAYCHECK... ID TACKLE A FUCKING BEAR FOR THAT D:

There's more to life than money Diddy.

And Dave, I think..... oh...... a few MILLION people care.

well all i know is id be happy with a grand right now, thatd set so much shit straight. let alone fucking millions... so all this hippy love and peace bullshit can fuck off cause the only thing sorting my problems now and for the next few years is money.