World Cup

Not only we did not rape football, we actually played one of the most exciting games in the tournament so far! If we pass to the next round, I'm pleading insanity!
Awesome!

New Zealand 1 - Italy 1!!

Best result in NZ's history for football, and Italy got their only goal from a penalty. Beyond amazing for a team of their ranking, and it's only their second World Cup appearance ever. And I never get excited about football! :lol:

wow Porugal - North Korea 7-0 :O lol
anyway, i don't care that much about the other countries since Holland is definately in the 1/8 final =)

too bad i can't watch the Netherlands - Camerone ( or how is that in english?), tomorrow i will be at Graspop Metal Meeting =)! anyway, that match serves no purpose, camerone is out of the game, and holland made it to the 1/8 finals anyway

Yess!! Go soccerballs!!! Yesterday the red team won and everybody was rather happy. They got the goal into the big net once but they couldn't do it again. The white team didn't manage to get a single one so they went home with no prize. I don't know if the red team took the car or the money? Apperently if they get into the last game they could win the holiday! It will be fun to watch their next game because I think they will activate the multiball :D

I'm being a black sheep in my country and actually being slightly supportive of the English as yesterday was better football than I seen them play recently. Having an English bf & spending all of Hellfest surrounded by English made me slightly more supportive haha.

Nout will beat celebrating Mexico beat France, in France, surrounded by French, whilst dancing about cheering with 10 random Mexican's. Good fucking times.

Anyway, MON ZE GERMANS. Australia did well last night as well. I'd like to see Ghana progress successfully but I don't see it happening.

Yess!! Go soccerballs!!! Yesterday the red team won and everybody was rather happy. They got the goal into the big net once but they couldn't do it again. The white team didn't manage to get a single one so they went home with no prize. I don't know if the red team took the car or the money? Apperently if they get into the last game they could win the holiday! It will be fun to watch their next game because I think they will activate the multiball :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post of win!

Kinda reminds me of a certain Mitchell & Webb sketch:

Last edited by a moderator: