World Cup

damn! ... friday holland -brasil x(i guess we are going to be defeated,
luckily it's not a shame to lose from brasil,
2 years ago holland won from italy ( 3-1) , france ( 4-1) and then we got fucking kicked out of the game by fucking russia -.-' now that's a shame

SUCKED???? That guy should never ever play football again. So this guy has the balls to block an incoming goal, and hes not the frikkin goalie. And hes clearly doing it on purpose with 2 hands!!!!!! That should be counted as a goal. Thats fuckin ridiculous.

i don't know if you have heared of that German octopus who predicts the results?
well, they bring two boxes with mussels to the bottom of it's aquarium, and on one box is i.e. the german flag and on the other the spanish flag, and from which box the octopus choses his mussel, that country is going to win... and that beast is pretty damn accurate, it's unbelievable><
saturday, they let the beast ''predict'' the result of the final, i'm curious :rofl:

Oi, you better watch out coz there's some "monkeys" on this forum, and I find that very disrespectful.

In what way do you think I'm using the term 'monkey'? I mean as it as a simple insult, I call them hippo's, cows, goon, fucks, morons, s'all the same way of saying 'idiots' for me haha :loco: S'all friendly banter man, I just hate the Spanish team as they tend to be cheating scum at times.