World Of Warcraft

I'm extremely hooked to it. The best mmoprg by far! Hey Deliverance, nice race/classes you got there! In US open beta i was a Human Warlock and now in European Final Beta i'm Dwarf Hunter :) :)

Infernium said:
I'm extremely hooked to it. The best mmoprg by far! Hey Deliverance, nice race/classes you got there! In US open beta i was a Human Warlock and now in European Final Beta i'm Dwarf Hunter :) :)

Nice! Just today I made a new Orc Warrior named Nargh lol. He's level 8 right now.

WoW keeps getting more addicting. I have a 49 undead mage, 22 troll shaman, 24 gnome rogue, and 17 human mage. And level 7 troll priest :lol: I keep getting tempted to try out new classes. I play on Kel'thuzad horde and Spinebreaker alliance. I thought a few other UM'ers played on spinebreaker also.

I was only able to get ahold of a demo for WoW online, but from what I saw on the demo, it looks like it's going to be more complete and exciting. Damn I hate being poor, it limits my options to free demos from the Web. But I will say this:

Everquest II owns World of Warcraft.

I've got a level 43 human warrior on EU-Aggramar. I still enjoy it but it's gotten to the point where I can miss a night's playing and not really think about it. There's a Night Elf rogue in our guild who's an absolute freak for it, though. He once played for 36 hours, with no sleep and only a three-hour rest to watch "Meet The Fockers" :tickled: