World of Warcraft

Nashira said:
I have ppl in my grade on my school, who have friends, are talkative and have good marks, are not fat, but nonetheless addicted to this game.
yeah of course, i have some friends too who play this game, and just go out for drinking or other comp-games
...and some friends who play it like about 1 or 2 hours a week just for fun <- ok

Raistlin Majere said:
Btw, HomerJ_123, do you have this weird obsession on making the last post on each thread?
no, just the obsession to reply to almost any post ^^

HomerJ_123 said:
yeah of course, i have some friends too who play this game, and just go out for drinking or other comp-games
...and some friends who play it like about 1 or 2 hours a week just for fun <- ok

Do you play it, too?

Nashira said:
Do you play it, too?
never played, not playing, never will be playing
and i've got no prob if you post the last message until it's not fascinating, idiotic or a question :)

Draznog said:
Massively multi player online role playing game. its for Nerds that would rather spend most of there years playing a single game. its kinda pathetic.
ic. i kinda get it now...and that is kinda pethic. its wierd when i ask some ppl they like stare at me like i should no what they r talkin about....but no im kinda glad i dont.

fuck for any games, get some friends

exception is @school -> CS 1.6

My friend sold his WOW account for 950$. Helped him move out of his parents house and get a life.

~blondie~ said:
is diablo a pc game?? and *sigh* whats a mmorpg?
massivly multiplayer online role playing game.

Pertty much, people leave the real world, to go itnoa fake world, to have fake interactions with other people. You make 'friends' in the game and go on epic quests with them.

I played WoW for 3 months and tossed it, it sucks balls.

Best game ever, is a game I call, getting drunk. I might go play that later tonight.

CliffBurton said:
massivly multiplayer online role playing game.

Pertty much, people leave the real world, to go itnoa fake world, to have fake interactions with other people. You make 'friends' in the game and go on epic quests with them.

I played WoW for 3 months and tossed it, it sucks balls.

Best game ever, is a game I call, getting drunk. I might go play that later tonight.
ahhh...i totally get it now...its one of those games that like alters nerds mind sets 2 think they actually have friends...ic ic...:kickass: and gettin drunk is the best game ever...:headbang: