World Record attempt - Update.

I've kept my opinion quiet about this, as I was hoping it wouldn't fall flat on its face.
It does beg the question, who's idea was this and did they research the potential outcome?
Attempting an air guitar stunt at half time during a football match does not to me seem a sensible thing to do.
I've scoured BBC news, teletext local news and can find no reference whatsoever. No publicity gained whatsoever (not even bad).
If they wanted to pul this type of stunt, why not try and a Rugby League (SL) match, as in general the fans are more up for having a good time and would be more likely to join in. There's enough tems that are local to Saxon (Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield) and of these Bradford are probably the most famous for trying different things to entertain the fans.

Ho hum, anyway off to Huddersfield tommorow to watch the mighty Warriors in action!

Bradford attempted something similar before with the world's largest Haka but I believe it fell flat on it's arse. They wouldn't like anything as contemporary as Saxon anyway. They're all Jim Reeves fans. Loiners Rule! Fev away on Sunday so I'd best set my watch back a couple of decades! :lol: