Worship Music album cover - "a piece of the puzzle"

Does anyone know if this is the same album cover they had made up for the Dan Nelson version of the record? I remember they were talking about getting ready to release the artwork back then in June 2009.

Besides, it's not as if Mr. Belladonna was a bad singer at all. Not putting down any of you who like Bush better. Just saying that Belladonna has a very individual style that sets him apart from the rest of the Thrash bands of their era. All things considered, much better than the old Hetfield, Mustaine, and Araya combined (just my opinion, for who's to say what's better?) I love Petrozza's vocals as well, so don't think I like Belladonna just because he is a more melodic singer. I just enjoy the vibe of the songs when he's the one singing. I am sure Belladonna is putting his heart out on this recording, and that we will hear him at his best, despite his age. At least, I very much hope so!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Joey will put on a fine performance on this album.
I was a bit worried when I heard the Sinatra cover, but the live performances I've seen of youtube confirm that he's still got it, in my opinion.