Worship Music Re-release + covers

Talked to Joey last night, he doesn't know whats up with it. Then again, he doesn't even know if they'll change anything up in the setlist for the tour that starts in 10 days either :lol:

You can go onto the the nuclear blast website and view the catalogue I recieved by flash
NB are a fine record label and things tend to get released first in Europe
Covers are
Anthem - Rush
TNT - AC/DC
Keep on Runnin - Journey
Neon Knights - Black Sabbath
Big Eyes - Cheap Trick
Smokin - Boston

I'm sure they're a fine record label other than the insane prices they want for shipping to North America.

The ep has to be named Worshep music, if not I won't buy it!!!

Worshep Music,
Worshep Music,
Worshep Music,
Worshep Music,
Worshep Music,
Worshep Music,
... Worshep Music!

Only me who thought it was funny? Seriously?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talked to Joey last night, he doesn't know whats up with it. Then again, he doesn't even know if they'll change anything up in the setlist for the tour that starts in 10 days either :lol:

I'm sure they're a fine record label other than the insane prices they want for shipping to North America.

It's not their fault the german postal system is expensive

Shipping to the US from Nuclear Blast EU is fucking outrageous. I've ordered other stuff from Germany from different labels and wasn't ass-raped on shipping.

Blame US record lables for sacking off all the old metal acts in preference of Beiber and other candy-coated-all-american-high-school-generic -pop! Europe treasures its Metal!
; )

Yeah, thought it almost would be out by now.

Maybe I got it wrong.

Maybe one of the laywers of the band being covered had some thing to clarify before the WorshEP Music can be released.

Obviously, it's not coming out this month as Nuclear Blast said. I got talking about it with Joey a bit last night, I won't go into any details, but the gist of it is its just taking a bit longer to finish than anticipated.

We want details.

It's not even done yet? :err: I can't imagine the hold up, they had a pretty significant break between Mayhem & this tour. It's not like they're writing the music. Though your comment is making me think somebody's causing the problem, possibly Charlie's legal issues.

Not that I have anything to base it on.

We want details.

It's not even done yet? :err: I can't imagine the hold up, they had a pretty significant break between Mayhem & this tour. It's not like they're writing the music. Though your comment is making me think somebody's causing the problem, possibly Charlie's legal issues.

Not that I have anything to base it on.
Sorry, but it's definitely not my place to give the details. It's not a "bad" delay, and it has nothing to do with any legal issues. That's all I'm saying.

You tease :Smokedev:

Now I'm wondering if we're going to at least get the Neon Knights cover, since that is also supposed to be on that Dio tribute album.....even though even less is known about that than the WorshEP.

You tease :Smokedev:

Now I'm wondering if we're going to at least get the Neon Knights cover, since that is also supposed to be on that Dio tribute album.....even though even less is known about that than the WorshEP.

The way I understand it is that Neon Knights will only be on the Dio tribute, but I'm not 100% sure...I've never explicitly asked.

That's what I assumed, but it keeps being mentioned every time the Re-release does.