Worst Albums Ever.

Darkthrone - 'Under A Funeral Moon'
Mithras - 'Worlds Beyond The Veil'
T-Nokothbesak - 'You're A Fucking Cunt'
Limp Bizkit - 'Results May Vary'
Anything by The Gouranga Powered Band
Fieldy - 'Fieldy's Dreams' (possibly the worst)
Insane Clown Posse - Discography

meshuggah and enslaved = overrated crap...one sounds like a repetitive brain dead stoner..and the other sounds like a 14 yr old that someone's yanked the nuts off of and let loose with a mike....

e73314b5tlt.jpg

meshuggah and enslaved = overrated crap...one sounds like a repetitive brain dead stoner..and the other sounds like a 14 yr old that someone's yanked the nuts off of and let loose with a mike....

Hey everyone let's make a post for no other reason than to be inflammatory and make everyone think we're a total moron! Everyone knows that overrated = the worst EVER! Also, everyone loves it when people pollute discussions of THE WORST EVER with flamewars over whether or not objectively-not-bad band is overrated or not! Next, let's make a topic called "worst guitar player ever" where we nominate michael angelo cause we heard him miss a note once on a video on youtube and don't like shredding!

Worst album I've ever heard...hmm...The Shaggs would be the easy choice - objectively, yeah, their album is probably the worst I've ever heard, but saying them is too easy. So I'll mention a few others that are wayyyyy down there:

Joe Pesci - Vincent Guardia Lambini - Sings for You - Yes, Joe Pesci recorded an album, yes, it has both "gangsta rap" and a non-ironic cover of "what a wonderful world," yes, it is absolutely fucking horrible, but yes, it also contains one of the funniest songs ever written (something about taking your love and shoving it up your big fat ass with some crazy instrumental interludes). Primer 55's "Introduction to Mayhem" is also absolutely obscenely terrible - it's like the worst limb bizkit/korn ripoff you could imagine. I hated it even back when I loved Korn and liked Limp Bizkit.

As far as "least favorite" albums go, I think Glasshammer's "Lex Rex" is the champion. It's absolutely horrible christian neo-prog, and repeatedly has these inane voiceover interludes that make you think the album is finally over, but then it always keeps going. Even though it's only one disc, I am convinced this album is over 3 hours long. I believe it also has the lamest sounding post-1993 fake drums, too. Absolutely excruciating.

It was very tempting to put Pain of Salvation's "Scarsick," but that would be me being a bit inflammatory for the sake of inflammatory, as it's slightly better than "Lex Rex."

Okay.. I think this will be the first and last time i ever say this. But yeh.. Die. A long and painful death. 2 fucking amazing, no.. Stunning.. bands. Are worse than this?..

My nominations are:
Down The Sun's Eponymous record.
B00006J9SN.01._AA180_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The Fast Food Rockers 'It's never easy being cheesy'
B000244EB0.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Cartoons 'Toonage'

B00000J7QS.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I could go on.. But is there really any need?

My 8 least favorite albums ever:

Opeth - Orchid
Opeth - Morningrise
Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse
Opeth - Still Life
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Opeth - Deliverance
Opeth - Damnation
Opeth - Damnation

Oh, and I can't forget:

Caravan - In the Land of the Grey and Pink
Linda Perhacs - Parallelograms