Worst albums that you own?

For metal albums:
Hammerfall - Legacy of Kings

For my what I used to listen to:
Lifehouse - fuck if i remember what it's called, or why i bought it!
Linkin Park - the remix one. fucking horrible.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Imaginary Sonicscape is incredible. It's not black metal by any means. It's mainly prog. rock with harsh vocals.
It's hardly even metal. It's like metallic acid rock with black metal vocals. To me it seems like that band just threw together random elements that don't fit together.

Life Sucks said:
It's hardly even metal. It's like metallic acid rock with black metal vocals. To me it seems like that band just threw together random elements that don't fit together.

I just said it's not metal for the most part.

I like it. It's so weird and different that you really need to absorb it.

Hmm...I think Mudvayne's LD 50 or whatever takes the cake.

I used to love that album when it first came out but times change.

I dislike Tvangeste-Firestorm quite a bit too. I don't like the guys vocals at all. And the video for their songs are stupid. I know I probably will get shit for this, but oh well.

BlizzardOZ said:
MetallicA - St. Anger :yell:

Yes that album is completely terrible- especially the drum's. It sounds like lars stole someone's pots and pans and started to him them fast with a pair of wooden spoons.

Tye said:
Yes that album is completely terrible- especially the drum's. It sounds like lars stole someone's pots and pans and started to him them fast with a pair of wooden spoons.
Not to be a dick or anything (well, maybe), but this observation has been made a million times already and really goes without saying.

THe worst album I own.......Dragonlords debut.

I didn'T really like Rapture with the first listens... but the more I listened to it, the more I enjoyed it.

Unholy Void is a fun song. It's a half-ass album to listen to every other year or so if you don't take it very seriously.

Hrmm. Judas Priest - Ram It Down is pretty dull.
I used to have Slayer - God Hates Us All, but sold it because owning it was irritating me too much. Heh.

Btw, who would be dumb enough to buy St. Anger?? LOL