The best metal album of all time!

I actually love Killers, and while I've kinda gotten over worshiping it and all, I don't mind it.

EDIT: O wow, big typo, by "worshiping it" I meant Bruce's vocals....should be "worshiping them" now... oops

s/t Iron Maiden is more consistent, but when Killers is good (Genghis Khan, Murders in the Rue Morgue)its better. I prefer the s/t tbh.

And although im not a big fan of Bruce's vocals (or most of their post-Killers material), I dont know how anyone can say he is god-awful.

No they're not.

Whiny?
checkmark.gif

Annoyingly nasal?
checkmark.gif

Obnoxious?
checkmark.gif

They're none of those things actually. A bit strained at times but apart from that his voice is awesome.

1357.jpg

You fools...

EDIT: BTW "The Dark" isn't very good. I hate people mentioning that it is better or on the same level. It's a bunch of filler...

I think that the S/T has more blatantly weaker songs (In the Blood, My Favorite Nightmare) but is still better as a whole because of the godliness of the first four and Battalions. Both are excellent, though.

He sounds like someone with a horrendous cold trying to sing. Do not want.

On occasion (the chorus of 2 Minutes to Midnight is one of the worse offenders) but as a whole, no.