What's the best Death Metal album ever?

Either:

Autopsy - Mental Funeral (Morbid, oppressive and full of dark melody and crushing riffs).

The Chasm - Conjeration of the Spectral Empire (Brilliantly composed and performed, intricate and memorable like nothing I've heard before).

Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry (Startlingly original melodic death, vastly catchy and with real lasting value).

Fuck gimmicky br00thal death.

Life Sucks said:
Arghoslent aren't that white power death metal band are they? The name looks similar, but I'm most likely talking about a different band.
Yep that's them, I don't really give a damn about lyrics so they don't bother me, and people who don't want to "support them" by buying their albums are missing the point.

Necro Joe said:
Autopsy - Mental Funeral (Morbid, oppressive and full of dark melody and crushing riffs).

The Chasm - Conjeration of the Spectral Empire (Brilliantly composed and performed, intricate and memorable like nothing I've heard before).

Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry (Startlingly original melodic death, vastly catchy and with real lasting value).

Fuck gimmicky br00thal death.
The Chasm are wonderful from what I've heard. Do you have Deathcult?

I haven't heard any Autopsy yet, but I'm on it.

Deathcult is amazing, very close to Conjeration in terms of quality but I just slightly prefer the newer album. Although the other-worldy atmosphere of Deathcult is mindblowing. Autopsy really need a place in your collection, their Severed survival album kicks ass as well.

Naggamanteh said:
The bands are getting better and better, it is insane. I am listening to "PUSTULATED - Inherited Cryptorchidism" right now and it is just so fucking awesome; Chad (ex-Brodequin) is on the drums but the music is a mix of Retch, Brodequin and Devourment; the production is good. There's also other excellent stuff that came out in 2003 (Decrepit Birth, Putrid Pile, Deeds of Flesh, Vile) so it is very hard to pick ONE best death metal album ever. For historical reasons only, I'd probably pick one of the following three because they influenced many other brutal death metal bands that created even better stuff later:

Yessir, those bands supply enough blasting, burping, and slam riffing to mesmerize the lowest common denominator of any populace. Throw in a shiny penny and you're all set.

Life Sucks said:
Arghoslent aren't that white power death metal band are they? The name looks similar, but I'm most likely talking about a different band.

Being a whiny, PC fatalist is obviously your cross to bear. I just wish you'd bear it somewhere other than my intellectual vicinity.

How was that post offensive to you? He didn't even say anything negative about Arghoslent, he's just seeing if they're the same band he's heard about. Trolling retards is all fine and dandy, but it's always funnier when you have at least a small reason.

Necro Joe said:
How was that post offensive to you? He didn't even say anything negative about Arghoslent, he's just seeing if they're the same band he's heard about. Trolling retards is one thing, but it's always funnier when you have at least a small reason.

It wouldn't make any sense to you because you've never encountered him on other message boards.

Necro Joe said:

Agreed, it's excellent. I should be getting Deathcult for Eternity: the Triumph in about a week's time.

You may be dissapointed at first as it is less immidiate than CotSE, but stick with it, it is a real grower. No doubt by this time next year I will prefer it to Conjeration.

Demiurge said:
Yessir, those bands supply enough blasting, burping, and slam riffing to mesmerize the lowest common denominator of any populace. Throw in a shiny penny and you're all set.
Aye. Nice avatar, Mister.

Necro Joe said:
You may be dissapointed at first as it is less immidiate than CotSE, but stick with it, it is a real grower. No doubt by this time next year I will prefer it to Conjeration.

Deathcult is the better of the two. The arrangements are slightly more classically derived. It's one of the best albums ever.

Demiurge said:
It wouldn't make any sense to you because you've never encountered him on other message boards.
I wasn't saying anything bad about Arghoslent. I would buy their CD if I heard the music and liked it. And what other message board have you seen me on?

Most of the people made it clear its too tough to pick one from a huge list of piercing Death Metal Bands, As for my fav it holds the same, too tough to choose one, i have few
Deicide - Serpents of the light
Death - Almost all albums, the best band ever
Cannibal Corpse - Tomb of the Mutilated, etc
Six Feet Under - Warpath
Obituary - The End Complete
and the list goes on................