Best/Your favorite technical death metal album

cover_34001692007.jpg

Either that or Nespithe I guess. I never really thought of that as technical though. More like aliens who ate shrooms before attempting to play death metal.

I just downloaded Gory Blister's "Arts Bleed" and "SkyMorphosis" last night. I thought Arts Bleed was a little raw sounding and wasn't quite my taste, but SkyMorphosis is amazing! I'm glad I read this thread, thanks guys.

Yes, Skymorphosis is a fucking technical death metal masterpiece. Art Bleeds is good, but you're right, not up to the level of SM. Good on you for checking 'em out! That was my top album of 06.

Look for their new album due out this year, Graveyard Of Angels.

Theory In Practice's Third Eye Function and Armageddon Theories are cool.

Yes, Skymorphosis is a fucking technical death metal masterpiece. Art Bleeds is good, but you're right, not up to the level of SM. Good on you for checking 'em out! That was my top album of 06.

Look for their new album due out this year, Graveyard Of Angels.
Actually, I was already looking for it, because I saw it on the metal-archives and assumed it was already out, haha.
Theory In Practice's Third Eye Function and Armageddon Theories are cool.
Good call. They are one of my favorite bands.

haha, that's harsh. i'm sure it's no reason for him to die. i've never been into death at all. i mean they aren't horrible but there's lots better stuff. i couldn't even pick out a favorite album.