Best Death Metal band

Dr. Ummer said:
I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but I've never heared Death before.That probably makes me a poser or an idiot or something but whatever. Anyway, they must be really kick-ass to get mentioned so many times on this thread so if anyone knows a good place to download some for free, hook me up!

You aren't an idiot, but you are missing out on one of metals best bands of all time. Go get the CD Individual Thought Patterns first off. You will NOT be wasting your money, as I don't know a single person who doesn't like it. Then grab Symbolic. Those two are the pinnacle of Death imo.

Trust me. Get Individual Thought Patterns. Tell you what. If you get it, and honestly don't like it; I'll give you $10.

Dick Rott said:
You aren't an idiot, but you are missing out on one of metals best bands of all time. Go get the CD Individual Thought Patterns first off. You will NOT be wasting your money, as I don't know a single person who doesn't like it. Then grab Symbolic. Those two are the pinnacle of Death imo.

Trust me. Get Individual Thought Patterns. Tell you what. If you get it, and honestly don't like it; I'll give you $10.
Don't forget The Sound of Perseverence!!!

SunlapseVertigo said:
Don't forget The Sound of Perseverence!!!

Not forgetting :D He just needs to get ITP first off imo. He can get that afterwards (which he will once he feels a deep desire to get all their CD's) :kickass: