Best Death Metal band

At The Gates...... Carcass..... Morbid Angel,

i know they're either death or one the boarders, but they're all in a league of their own

most of the stuff i like is melodic death though

Int said:
Tell me, are you Divine Intent? You're just as retarded.

:lol:

And Naggamanteh, how are Nile a clone of Morbid Angel? And why did you list Hate Eternal and Internecine as two seperate bands, as Internecine is basically Hate Eternal members playing the same music?

Atheist, The Chasm, Immolation, Vader, Suffocation, early ATG, early Deicide, Demigod, Demilich

also, [obligatory Soulside Journey whoring]

Death released one great album and some decent Possessed worship.

Id proberly go with Suffocation or death

Also maybe Lykathea Aflame, they fucking own nile for starters!

And Psycroptic are easily one of the best DM bands goin around atm...and run circles around a lot of bands in the scene today...they are still such a young band all members are about 20-21 yrs old

Yeh Sikakubur do give cryptopsy a run for their money considering how young they are...

Avgrund said:
Stfu newb.

I suppose I was too ambitious, expecting a reply from you that actually said something relevant or useful. I apologise, though it would be great if you fucked off.

Good list, das trout. :)

das trout said:
Atheist, The Chasm, Immolation, Vader, Suffocation, early ATG, early Deicide, Demigod, Demilich

also, [obligatory Soulside Journey whoring]

Death released one great album and some decent Possessed worship.
Oh. An anus.com person. Hi.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Oh. An anus.com person. Hi.

[Planetary Eulogy]Indeed, though this one appears to be rather less provocative and belligerent in implementation. [/Planetary Eulogy]