Worst band i have ever heard

That must be viral marketing. I refuse to believe something like that could actually happen.

Sounds like something I would wrote :D haha. Seriously sometimes I listen to my old ideas and they sound so bad this could even be better :D

But man that's so out of tune it's an act of art. Even the dead notes in the beginning sound out of tune. Howcome the cymbals aren't out of tune?

Sounds like something I would wrote :D haha. Seriously sometimes I listen to my old ideas and they sound so bad this could even be better :D

But man that's so out of tune it's an act of art. Even the dead notes in the beginning sound out of tune. Howcome the cymbals aren't out of tune?

Hahaha dude, I'm sure your no where near this bad. I don't think cymbals have a key, but I'm sure if they could make em sound out they would of, I think the cymbals had the best performance in the rocording, and that's even pushing it.

Personally I take more offense to this: (WARNING: May lead to suicide)

At least the OP just sounds unprofessional and silly... that one is like aural rape with a broken glass encrusted baseball bat.

Last edited by a moderator: