Worst Growler in Metal Music

The new cryptopsy vocalist sucks.

As for dani filth, he doesnt really growl, he screams/shrieks. Say what you will about cradle of filth, but dani filth is an amazing vocalist with an incredible vocal range, to say otherwise is just silly.

I actually quite like Johnny Davy of Job for a cowboy, hes another DM vocalist with good range. And i know they have a reputation for being shitty live. but when i saw them at the gigantour they were pretty fucking good.

I saw Lamb of God live only because they played with Opeth, and they were really bad live. The guitarists were so sloppy, and even my buddy who's into them admitted they weren't good.

+1

Look, their drummer is good. Their vocalist is good. Their guitars/bass are good. I can't stand the band's music.

Uh wait, you are wrong. Their first vocalist wasn't bad, he was totally HORRIBLE!

Dude, Johan Liiva was awesome! Yes, I will admit he doesn't have that good of a voice, but he made up for it with the power and command in his voice. Something that Angela highly highly lacks, yeah, her early voice during WoS and AoR was good, but it had no power and the Amott bros. easily drowned her out. Early AE was the best AE. Black Earth, Stigmata, and Burning Bridges were great albums. Johan's voice could easily hold its ground with Mike and Chris' guitars.

The guy from Between the Buried and Me. Love the music but his vocals suck.

And this guy... fucking loser:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who growls on that type of show is awesome, even if their vocals suck. It's like Marilyn Manson balling up O'Reilly even if I don't like his music.

Anyone who growls on that type of show is awesome, even if their vocals suck. It's like Marilyn Manson balling up O'Reilly even if I don't like his music.

Yeah... but that guys vocals are :puke: I can do better.

This guy on the other hand fuckin rules. I'd love to see him front a band.

Last edited by a moderator:
Retardation if I ever heard it.

Respect your elders.

You know how many people have tried to copy this guy over the years?

People might not like SFU (their new stuff is good, fuck you), but respect the man. He did a lot for this type of vocal style.

You should've quoted the other posters that obviously share this disrespect.