Worst Growler in Metal Music

Well, obviously there can always be worse things than you think. Dani Filth just screeches. Like fingernails-to-chalkboard screech. Then you have the ones where it's like their dicks are in their mouths like most "true" metal. I hope i'm not just too picky. :lol:

Well, obviously there can always be worse things than you think. Dani Filth just screeches. Like fingernails-to-chalkboard screech. Then you have the ones where it's like their dicks are in their mouths like most "true" metal. I hope i'm not just too picky. :lol:
lmfao but not even the "true" (like whatever's in your view :p) metal bands don't souund bad. Take a short listen to Sunn O))), skip around.

Their music was a total waste of my 30+ minutes. When you hear the guy's vocals, it's not for the cause of making it seem like eerie and distorted, it is utter garbage. :lol:

Well tbh, some people like errie distorted garbage with fucked up vocals. And I agree with Opion about the dick in mouth thing, that goes along with my mention of Behemoth. Take the beginning of Slaves Shall Serve for example, that fucker Nergle has so many un-circumcised cocks in his mouth he can barely even breath.

Oh man I can't stop laughing at his name also. Nergal. Nergal. Neeeeeeeeeeergal.

Nergal.

Well tbh, some people like errie distorted garbage with fucked up vocals. And I agree with Opion about the dick in mouth thing, that goes along with my mention of Behemoth. Take the beginning of Slaves Shall Serve for example, that fucker Nergle has so many un-circumcised cocks in his mouth he can barely even breath.

Oh man I can't stop laughing at his name also. Nergal. Nergal. Neeeeeeeeeeergal.

Nergal.

Nergal is the name of the Mesopotamian god of the underworld ... what's so hilarious about that? Not like he made something up himself.

Well tbh, some people like errie distorted garbage with fucked up vocals. And I agree with Opion about the dick in mouth thing, that goes along with its called opinion, and over 95% of the world's population would refer to mikael akerfeldt's growl as distorted garbage and fucked up vocals anyway
my mention of Behemoth. Take the beginning of Slaves Shall Serve for example, that fucker Nergle has so many un-circumcised cocks in his mouth he can barely even breath. why do you curse so much? i bet you wouldnt say it in his face

Nergal.
who cares?

^I love that guy. That video is amazing. I love how he sticks his chest out and all.

I saw a translation once and apparently the one judge says "I can almost see your tonsils!" :lol:

i think alot of death metal vocalists are actually doing pretty well for themselves considering that i think many of them arent naturally gifted or what have you. it seems like they are primarily guitarists or bassists or whatever and they need to fill the slot of singer

alot of the bigger, bulkier guys have powerful voices, probably because they have bigger lungs and can expel more air

lmfao but not even the "true" (like whatever's in your view :p) metal bands don't souund bad. Take a short listen to Sunn O))), skip around.

Their music was a total waste of my 30+ minutes. When you hear the guy's vocals, it's not for the cause of making it seem like eerie and distorted, it is utter garbage. :lol:

I used the term "true" lightly actually...I'm just a picky cunt sometimes I guess?
I wasn't talking about Sunn O))) either, yet I don't really listen to them. Didn't feel like listening to the sound of their guitars woo-ing while they masturbated or something so it made subtle noises. :lol:

^Same here man. I liked their classical sound on the older albums and all of a sudden Alexi starts going "I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK MOTHERFUCKER." And yeahh.....

^Same here man. I liked their classical sound on the older albums and all of a sudden Alexi starts going "I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK MOTHERFUCKER." And yeahh.....

That was the first COB song I ever heard, and it completely turned me away from them. Is their earlier stuff worth checking out?

P.S. WITH A BULLET IN MY GUN DON'T FUCK OVER MY SHIT