Worst 'metal' hits of the late '90s & early '00s

Any metalcore/death/pop metal/nu metal (well most numetal)

especially these fucks...they come from my hometown (to my dishonor)

YOU SUCK! Wtf do they need 3 guitarists for? I guess it makes the breakdowns more Br0ot@!

edit* metalcore/deathCORE/pop metal (A7X)/nu metal such as slipknot and Korn

Last edited by a moderator:
Most bands nowadays layer their guitar tracks over 9000 times for some stupid "wall of sound" feel and I imagine the three guitarists just make it so they can retain some of that sound during live shows.

Most bands nowadays layer their guitar tracks over 9000 times for some stupid "wall of sound" feel and I imagine the three guitarists just make it so they can retain some of that sound during live shows.

A wall of suck-age lol. So generic.... :err:

I've really enjoyed some of the songs posted here, sure they're silly but they're also memorable and entertaining.

The worst pop-metal hit of this era for me is One Step Closer by Linkin Park, I genuinely hate it, the riffs are so weak, the anger so simulated, the production so lame and watery, it's just awful.

She's in love with herself
She likes the dark
On her milk white neck
The Devil's mark

I guess in a way Limp Bizkit were the best of Nu-metal, not because they were good, they were pathetic and lame but they made people realise how shit the whole scene was and basically had a-lot to do with killing the trend.
Anyone ever see Fred Durst's sex video? Hahhaaha, what a dickhead.
All hail Limp Bizkit!

Anything by Disturbed or that other Disturbed wannabe band. Any band that wants to be Disturbed sucks. What was their name again...

Yeah majorly agree with ya there, out of the bands in this thread I the only band I dislike more then disturbed is linkin park (I refuse to write either of those bands names with capital letters at the start as they don't deserve it).
Korn is copping a-lot here which is deserved, I did like there earlier stuff but they just won't stop whining, ok you got picked on in school, you're rich and famous now, maybe it's time to get over it.