Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Vanishing Light

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your Bedtime Story is Scaring Everyone

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Silent_Scream

Apr 7, 2005
I actually don't mind the ambient part of 'Your Bedtime Story is Scaring Everyone', it isn't until the last part, where it sounds like a fucking emo song. Anders vocals in it are horrible.

I can't decide, i find it rather weak to vote for the ambient track. At the moment i'm tipped between Scream, Vacuum, Pacing Death's Trail, Versus Terminus and Our Infinite Struggle.

I think Watch Them Feed off the Trigger EP is the worst In Flames song of all time. You can WATCH* them perform it at Wacken on youtube.

Edit* - Just for you potassium78

How can you rate songs such as "Watch them Feed" as worst In Flames song when there is Scream, Like you better dead and Metaphor? :>

I vote scream, worst track off of Come Clarity, the only bad one on the album IMO, the other ones range from okay to awesome IMO (one of the awesome being vanishing light)

Haha man, when thinking back of albums like Whoracle and looking at the song title I remember how the song sounded like. When thinking back of Come Clarity and looking at those titles, I forget what the half of them sounded like!

Sooo I looked up some lyrics to refresh my mind. I didn't like Scream much, but I'll vote ''Vacuum'' because everyone is picking on Scream already :D

Vacuum's probably one of the best on the album, along with Vanishing Light. It's as straightforward melodeath as In Flames are gonna get nowadays.

I think Your Bedtime story is scaring everyone and Scream is the worst on the album...but im gonna vote on Scream cuz the chours is so fucking annoying!!

Who the fuck voted 'Crawl Through Knives'? Probably the best track on the album.

Indeed!!!! wtf!!!

Perhaps Scream...but it's still a lot more memorable than many of the fillers on the album simply because it's so damn annoying.

Vacuum's probably one of the best on the album, along with Vanishing Light. It's as straightforward melodeath as In Flames are gonna get nowadays.

Meh, I just don't like it at all. Scream is worse, but everyone else was already voting for that haha. Vanishing Light was nice though.

In general I'm not positive about this album anyway :erk:

I didn't like Vacuum at first, but I digged it when I saw it live and have liked it since, though I rarely listen to CC at all anyway nowadays.