Worst TV shows

Vimana

Mar 2, 2007
In my opinion, probably everybody loves raymond, and the king of queens

Yeah that show is so gay. It makes 13 year old girls want relationship problems, because thats how the rich people in california supposedly live.

So many shows that others rave about are like watching paint dray for me. Like Arrested Development. I tried to watch that show and it was boring as hell. Reno 911 is the same way. It's like third rate Will Ferrell...and I hate Will Ferrell!

Of course 99% of all reality shows. American Idol, Survivor, Singing With The Stars, Dancing With The Stars, and the rest of them.

So many bad shows, but with my DVR it is very easy to avoid them now. :D

Cannot stand Raymond, hate that fucking guy.

Also this new game show I stomached a few minutes of on Fox. The concept is walking a numbered stage and randomly picking a light :yuk:

No skill or strategy, not even a basic required knowledge base... Just fucking pick lights at random.If its red you lose, white your a winner!!!

Of course I find anything involved with competitive eating disgusting and shameful

The O.C. is one of the worst. They have another show similar to that but I forgot the name.

I can't stand how many teen girls follow these shows. It's ruining our culture.

I can sum up all of the O.C. along with The Hills and the other shows. Here is my re-enactment of everyone on all of these shows in ever episode:

Girl 1: "Oh my god, like my dad wouldn't let me stay out past 2am last Monday Night."

Girl 2: "u know we don't even need dads once we go off to college in a year"

Girl 1: "so true. I hate my dad so much, he like, can't understand how important my life is and how grown up I am. he never does anything for me (last week he probably bought her an escalade)."

anything that was ever on or will be on MTV

MTV2 is where its at. They play Death Metal and lots of other more underground stuff.

:lol: I actually really fucking love CSI :erk: Although I agree with you on eastenders and all soaps for that matter.

What makes soaps unbearable to watch for me is the horrible sound quality. The noise filters are so bad you can hear the clothes of the people in the background ruffling, as well as everyone breathing and walking. The background noises are as loud as the speech usually.