Worst TV shows

Your MTV2 must be different from mine.

I just watched it one night in a hotel in South Carolina. They played Motley Crue videos for about 2 hours, then they started playing Death Metal (there were also a lot of album advertisements for it too) but it was midnight or around that time so I fell asleep.

I just watched it one night in a hotel in South Carolina. They played Motley Crue videos for about 2 hours, then they started playing Death Metal (there were also a lot of album advertisements for it too) but it was midnight or around that time so I fell asleep.

Was it Headbangers Ball maybe?
Sure, they show a couple underground videos, but for the most part they play crappy metalcore garbage.

The old HBB was awesome. They used to play bands like Overkill, Kreator, King Diamond, Helloween, Voivod, Nuclear Assualt regularly.

Yeah I think it was, but I do have to admit they play lots better stuff on MTV2 than on regular MTV. When I used to have it in 6th grade they played lots of White Stripes and stuff like that.

90% of the comedians they show on comedy central for 30 second jokes suck ass.

One said

"I had a dream I ate the worlds biggest marshmallow, then I woke up and my girlfriends head was gone".

Also shows that talk about celebrity news, the only people who really give a shit are bored as fuck or have no self esteem and need to see the made up and photoshopped problems of famous people.

Being a paparazzi would be a cool job though, you can live off of 2 or 3 good celeb photos every year. You just need a decent camera. I think there are people who manage paparazzis as well. Pretty much tell them where to go and select the best photos and stuff.

Its crazy how taking constant pictures of someone isn't considered mental abuse.

90% of the comedians they show on comedy central for 30 second jokes suck ass.

One said

"I had a dream I ate the worlds biggest marshmallow, then I woke up and my girlfriends head was gone".

Also shows that talk about celebrity news, the only people who really give a shit are bored as fuck or have no self esteem and need to see the made up and photoshopped problems of famous people.

Being a paparazzi would be a cool job though, you can live off of 2 or 3 good celeb photos every year. You just need a decent camera. I think there are people who manage paparazzis as well. Pretty much tell them where to go and select the best photos and stuff.

Its crazy how taking constant pictures of someone isn't considered mental abuse.

It would be a fucking degrading job.

For me it would have to be all coverage of football (soccer), golf, horse racing, snooker and darts. Also all those 'worlds top 100 bad jokes' type things and BBC3 in general. To be realistic most things without some kind of attractive female in them (except top gear). Songs of Praise is depressing. I hate the music that gets played on whatever that channel 4 daytime program is. Gardeners World is awful but I do hate gardening. The Culture show is just pompous twaddle.

^ most jokes suck ass, I think it's how the comedian chooses to delivery it.

That is partially true. I mean there are good jokes that are presented badly. But yeah a lot of it relies on the way its told. Chris Rock is the master of making any joke, no matter how shitty, funny.

I hate all the new versions of old shows like 90210, Melrose Place and Degrassi. The originals were way better and they try to capture the same feeling with the new ones and they suck.

Half of the reason those shows were successful is because they were so of their own times. Remakes don't work, because you cannot capture the zeitgeist of the 90s.

I hate all the new versions of old shows like 90210, Melrose Place and Degrassi. The originals were way better and they try to capture the same feeling with the new ones and they suck.

the original versions sucked, but the new versions horendously worse