Worst vocalists ever...

Ordeith

Infernal Garden Gnome
Oct 14, 2001
Norway
ermmmmmm
How about starting a "worst of series" of threads? I mean, we've done gazillions of "best of" thread so why not try something new?

IMHO, the worst vocalist ever has to be Mayhem's session vocalist for "De Mysteriis dom Sathanas", Attila Csithar. I nearly fall out of my chair laughing each time I hear a Mayhem song with him singing.

worst vocalist he ? what about the creed singer ? hehe anyway i hate this band and the vocals are so shitty ! mmm , beside that
i know some other not so good vocalist but i will have to think more about this to pop up some other names :D

as much as i like CoB i've always thought that Alexi's vocals are kinda weak...but most of all i hate operatic type vocals, they always make me cringe...

i'd pick johan edlund from tiamat. boy he sucks! especially on "the sumerian cry", "astral sleep" and "clouds". he sings like i would make noises when having loads of pain in my stomach and burp in between ... D

Originally posted by leadfoot256
Fred Durst.....the worst all around package EVER.

rappers & hip-hoppers (what's the difference, anyway?) don't count. they do not sing, only talk fast

i just find his voice extremely irritating. Of those 3. Besides there is something about vocal players that make a side project and put their name and try to pass as solo artist, a vocalist is important but in none of the cases is relevant to the music, if they do nothing but sit on their lazy ass and write bad lyrics why should the band have their names? to catch the fame of him? its metal, not pop.

Well I haven´t heard the Halford ones, and i DO dislike Ozzy, But Bruce? His solo albums are great! I love tattoed millionare, balls to picasso and accident of birth, not really that found of the skunkworks stuff and chemical weding, but Bruce is most certainly a good/great singer. And soo his Halford (in Priest anyway).

Hmmm as for worst singer ever? Well Jocke Cans in Hammerfall does quallify I dare say. He´s by far the most overrated (word?) singer anyway... And many of those "new" power metal singers suck BTW...

my cents

-phyros (overrated fly catcher)