would you carry around a handbag?

Reign in Acai said:
I have a 19 inch Emerson tv straight off the shelves of Wal-Mart. I never watch the fucking thing as tv will turn you into a product of a simian/susperian cross pollination.
i have a 0 inch nonexistent tv straight off the shelves off the eternal void, for the same reason

Erik said:
i have a 0 inch nonexistent tv straight off the shelves off the eternal void, for the same reason

:devil: So you watch absolutely 0 film?

I find a television valuable for the occasional dvd and sports. Everything else is a complete waste of time. :cool:

Reign in Acai said:

I find a television valuable for the occasional dvd and sports. Everything else is a complete waste of time. :cool:

Dito, if I had no interest in movies I would not have a TV, but as it is, watching films is something i really enjoy. Television on the other hand is a joke; if I ever see anything it's always brought to me by the state owned broadcaster. Since they are funded by taxes they (theoretically) have a responsibility to show programs aimed not only at bovine teenagers and stupid young people in general, but also to broadcast something that is not accessible while dozing half asleep in your IKEA couch. Out of these programs I personally enjoy about 1/100th... TV is shit, read a book or go for a walk instead.

Reign in Acai said:
not really i do have a dvd drive in my computador and "lord of the rings" trilogy dvd's

i have also downloaded like 3 or 4 movies during the history of my internet usage

spaffe said:
Since they are funded by taxes they (theoretically) have a responsibility to show programs aimed not only at bovine teenagers and stupid young people in general, but also to broadcast something that is not accessible while dozing half asleep in your IKEA couch. Out of these programs I personally enjoy about 1/100th...
Don't they rely on TV-avgift alone? ERIK INFORM ME

EDIT: I'm great at watching TV. I just sit there, if possible eat unhealthy stuff, and laugh/get fascinated by nonsensial stuff. AFV = mega hit tv show.

Erik said:
having a tv "to watch dvds" is a fucking terrible shit excuse in days when every computer comes with a dvd drive guys
If you live by yourself maybe.

dorian gray said:
I have a mobile and very rarely use it but it's nice to have it in case of an emergency. That said, I have to second what you're sayng here. The current crop of tech-savvy-geekness makes me ill, starting with this fucking thing, the internet. I grow gayer every day I use it. Meanwhile, your thoughts reminded me of when my old man was our age, maybe a little older. The tranny on his van broke, so he pulled over, walked to the auto parts store, bought the parts, walked home, got tools, walked back to the van and fixed the fucking thing in the street...in the middle of Ohio winter. No cell phones, no AAA fagotry, the only thing that coulda made it more metal wouldve been if he lost a few fingers to frostbite.

Damn thats very metal. Sounds like he was a cool guy. i just wish i could fix cars.

dorian gray said:
If you live by yourself maybe.
why

my girlfriend thinks as little of tv as i do and doesn't really watch it either so i really doubt if we lived together we'd buy 60" PLASMA TV OMFG

i dunno man i'll give you that it's better watching dvd's on a larger screen than a 17" computer monitor but i'm not about to buy a tv just for that. not worth it, as few movies as i watch.

I never looked into this thread becasue I don't give a shit about handbags, but i was bored so I checked it out. Glad I did. Funny shit in here :lol: .

^I am somewhat interested in the Wii, but any footage i have ever seen makes the games look very sloppy. My friends are all exited by being able to sword fight and shit, but in reality most of the movement is done with a small flick of the wrsit not entire arm movements. I have seen some games, like the golf and baseball games that require larger degrees of movement however.