would you carry around a handbag?

playing a wrestling game on the wii must really suck, especially if you use a high flyer

corkscrew%20moonsault.gif

try doing that with the fucking wii controller, you'll die

Evil? said:
I am wondering what types of strange sex games the japanese will release for the Wii....the possibilities....
:zombie:

imagine a surgery game:lol: cuttting up all those bodies, delivering a baby... only to swing it around like a flail!

hammer throw would be pretty cool, espcially if you have to let the controller go.

Erik said:
the only :confused: in my mind is how am i going to play NINTENDO WII without a tv? maybe it will have an svga adapter
Regular TVs are cheap these days so get a wii and a tv and pretend the wii wasn't as cheap!

A tv is a convenient thing to have, a megahuge plasma tv would be a nice thing to have but definitely not a nice thing to pay for

i dont want a tv because i like telling people "i dont have a tv" so people can think "lol what a fucking faggot thinks hes all alternative and better than us just because he doesnt watch tv what a loser"

Erik said:
i dont want a tv because i like telling people "i dont have a tv" so people can think "lol what a fucking faggot thinks hes all alternative and better than us just because he doesnt watch tv what a loser"
k makes sense