would you carry around a handbag?

Necuratul said:
corkscrew%20moonsault.gif

try doing that with the fucking wii controller, you'll die

:lol: :lol:

We gots one tv - that the wife won at a work contest - but it's a big ol tube TV and is literally too big for my house. So, yes, I *am* buying a plasma. The prices are supposed to drop dramtically this winter. I'd buy something a little less expensive but whats the point? If youre in the market for a tv, it's foolish to buy anything other than a plasma.

dorian gray said:
We gots one tv - that the wife won at a work contest - but it's a big ol tube TV and is literally too big for my house. So, yes, I *am* buying a plasma. The prices are supposed to drop dramtically this winter. I'd buy something a little less expensive but whats the point? If youre in the market for a tv, it's foolish to buy anything other than a plasma.
i don't know myself but i've listened to some people who claim to know their shit and they say buy LCD, not plasma

LCD looks like crap compared to plasma. Believe me, I've considered LCD for the tremendous price advantage but it's not worth it. As for burning out, yeah they do, but you're talking 30 years compared to 60 years. It's not a realistic comparison tool.

Yeah so, I'm thinking about getting a manbag, but I don't want to get hit on by more men than usual.

Can someone summarize this whole mess for me? I don't feel like reading it. [/gugs, possibly dorian]

I threw out my laptop bag because it's ugly. A leather briefcase is too snobby. So I carry a shoulder bag now. It carries my umbrella, laptop, book, iPod, wallet, keys, newspaper, notepad, pens, phone....I mean, shit, how can a guy NOT have a bag to carry his crap around.

if you don't have to dress formal for work, a backpack I think still works best and is most practical. tons of cool choices out there.

i have a bag from these guys ... http://www.ogio.com/