Would you dare to challenge RH in sports?

In what?

• Total voters

Naku ist krig

Jan 16, 2002
In whatkind of form of sports would you dare to challenge me in sports?
winner takes 100 eur from a wallet of the loser, fair deal?

To those who dont know, i am super apathetic and pathetic when it comes to sports.

EDIT: i forgot the poll.. :)

:mad: I walk 2 hours non stop every day / 7 days a week (and I've been doing this for the last 15 years)

Or I take my racebike (32 km/hour) for a 100 km ride.

Oh yeah... and with my legs I can push away 45 times 62 kg (3 sets x 15) where I weigh approx. 54 kg myself...

But now.... I can't vote? :cry:

Now you take the challenge or what? :heh: :Spin:

For school I had to run a mile... 15:36... walking backwards.

I can beat any of you in fencing... I can also leg press 520 lbs.

NicktheClayman said:
I know I'll take you all in weightlifting, I can bench around 250 lbs (114 Kg). Also Im pretty confident when it comes to boxing :D.

Nick
What about leg press? Thursday I did 400 lbs. (max the thing had) 15 times. Last year I did 520 pounds before stopping (could've don a bit more, but didn't want to hurt myself)
I could also match you in boxing :)

Leg press I dont know, last time I check its was around 450 or so. I dont know about the boxing Steve. Not to talk shit at all, but Ive been boxing for about 8 years now, my teacher was a Golden Gloves boxer here in Chicago for about 4 years, and boxing runs in my blood :).

Nick

Oh that doesnt matter much, Im rather strong, and although you might be taller, I believe I have more experiance, a better form, and I know how to kick ass :D, but we wont fight so lets stop this :D.

Nick